Tuesday, December 04, 2007

PaPa MaMa!

*I suppose to post this on time but i was away to JB...



4th December 2007


The day belong to my Pa Pa and Ma Ma...



They got married for 30 years! 30 years weiii! You try to find a youngster in this century and ask them to "rare" a girlfriend/boyfriend for 30 days and he/she will tell you "lu ki siao ar? Rare a girlfriend/boyfriend for 30 days? 3 days still ok lah! 30 days I rather go to rare a dog lahh!".



Yes, that's how the people react nowaday...



So i am very proud of my parents to have a 30th anniversary.



I am very glad to have a father like my Pa, he is a really responsible man, who i call him a true man! He is responsible to his family, his wife, his kids, his company and everyone. He is also very sincere and loyal to my mother even there are some times my mother is still like a sassy girlfriend wife to my father. *You know, a wife is being pampered only if she has a good husband



Pa, Ma, here i've got something to tell ya...




[F]ather [A]nd [M]other [I] [L]ove [Y]ou!


We must love our parents, that's what we called a FAMILY !!


Happy 30th Anniversary!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah we all should love our family!Family always be our first priority no matter what happens!I can tell from this blog that you are a nice guy!Respect you for loving your family!