Monday, January 21, 2008

Bull shit...

YO GUYS! FUCK YOU ALL!

Recently i've gone mad! I am a crazy guy! Why? Yes! Still the same old thing that driving me crazy!

Me: Hey! actually the dog bites... It always bites me....

Friends: I think it's because of you, always treat it badly....

Me: What have i done? I did nothing! Imma just treated it as my best friend? (ya know? Dog is man's best friend) But it still biten me and i am just whining to you?

Friends: Aiya, i reckon your temper very bad 1 lar!

Me: ...............

Yeah! When i keep quiet, then i am a sohai, when i voice it out, then i am a crazy man....

Until the dog bite them...

Friends: Chun Meng, know i got what you mean... It really bite! Crazy dog!

Me(Numb): Now only you know? I told you...

Friends: Yeah Lor! Very lan dog lar diu!

Me: That's why i was mad! It really dog 1!

Then i started to nag nag nag.... After awhile...

Friends: But sometimes, i kinda pity of it also...

FUCK YOU!

No comments: