Monday, January 21, 2008

Whiners ? Or Whiner?

YEa! It's been a long long time i didn't blog...some of my friends evem asked me to "throw away" this blog..

Friends: Ehhh? No update one? Close the blog only lar!

HAHAHHAAHA! It's my fault again.... www.fourwhiners.blogspot.com ....

1stly, the blog started with fourwhiners... Not THE WHINER. Because i knew that i won't be blogging so often like those full-time blogger... and i thought that group blog will be more interesting because different people sharing their different stories...

Then some of my friends requested to join our whiners blog...

Friend: Ehhh! Invite me also lar! i also wan to be a blogger lehhh! I have alot of things to write! I wan to be a whiner too!

(I thought fourwhiners would be nice enough...but you know me... My ears are too soft)

I accepted their requests after they continuously asking me...

So i changed it to Most Wanted Whiners...

Alright! Now is already 2008 and i just saw a few posts from them....

Friend: Ehhh! Invite me also lar! i also wan to be a blogger lehhh! I have alot of things to write! I wan to be a whiner too!

*This is not for those i invited them by myself...

No comments: