Monday, January 21, 2008

Bull shit... 2

I am really really tired...no one will give a damn to me...

When i am working...i have to swallow all the angers... I have to face all the stubborn peoples...nvm...i can take it...

After work....I face the society...i have to swallow all the angers again.... I have to accept their stupidity or you will be an anti-social... goshh!!! they are making me sick...

Nvm...I hide myself at home...

晉鳴! 鳴! 鳴! Holyshit!! they are calling me!!!!

I have to listen to what they say...i have to help them out of the house works... I have to accept if they throw their temper to me... i have to be nice if they say something harsh to me... I just have to tolerate all the time... But if once i can't control myself..then i am a crazy man... I must be possessed.... I am rude to my family!

It's ok...there will be some wonderful moment for myself at home... home sweet home rite?

When i am relaxing while playing with my computer...

Everyone will walk here and there... (i don't allow to have my personal pc in my room)

You know? It's kind of privacy.... It's about freedom... I just wan to be alone to enjoy my 2 hours gaming time... Nvm..i just treat that they are all invisible....

Then this and that will come and tell me ... what is so nice about it? Always "biling balang"....

Don't play so much lor! How old are you already... still playing that? Everyone try to avoid from it but you still always stick to it! Blaaa...blaaaa...blaaa........... OMG! I just wan to have some privacy...i just wan to have 2 hours for myself....

OKAY FINE! I go to watch tv...

晉鳴! 鳴! 鳴! Holyshit!! they are calling me again!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i am relaxing while watching tv...that means i am lazy... Come and help lar! Why no one help 1! You will hear many noises... Until you don't have the mood to continue with your drama series....

When they are in bad mood....whatever they said or even they suddenly fucked you... you also must take it... when you try to argue.. then you are fucking dead!

WTF! I am a human... plzzzz! i do have feelings...i am not a toy... don't always let me to have all these mentality tortures!

When i am already in bad mood...i still have to entertain the crowds....i am not a joker! Can someone plz comfort me? can someone please entertain me? can someone please truly listen to me? can someone plzz let me throw my temper on you? can someone please give me a hand? NO? No one...... I am alone...i am all alone...

sometimes i really feel like crying out loud... i am really seriously fucking very the super suffering!

I am becoming crazy....I am under depression.... Then everyone see me like i am a ghost...

Oh yeah! No matter how normal is a person like me will also get crazy because i am taking too much...too much...too much of bullshits!

My liver is spoilt... Then everyone said, it's because you always sleep late...simply eat... play too much CS...this and that.....

Sorry to tell you all the truth... my liver spoilt because of most of you always make me mad!

Because most of you think that you're always the right one!

Because most of you denied that you are stupid than me!

Because most of you always push the responsibilties to me!

Because most of you throw your temper on me!

Because most of you just care your own business!

Because most of you are stubborn and selfish!

Because most of you always did the dog things to me!

Because most of you jealous when i am enjoying myself!

Because most of you jealous when i am better than you!

Because most of you like to put the blame on me!

Until the day i die... i think everyone still saying that i am the one who drove myself to the end of the road...

it's so so so unfair to know that you got killed by a bunch of idiots and they are still wondering how you died....

YES! i wrote this and i am wrong again..because i shouldn't have wrote the truth...

HUMAN! Please don't always protect yourself with lies and excuses.... admit when you think you're sux!

*See ! I got 3 posts already! YEA!

No comments: