Monday, January 28, 2008

Flushing Box...

I just watched SAW 4 recently and i just like it so much.





Here i got my very own version of SAW :


One day, when i opened my eyes...

Where the hell am i?

I looked around...i found myself was laying on the floor in a toilet....

The 1st thing that came into my mind was....

i need to pee!

So i move towards to a squatting pan in front of me...




Then i realised my leg was chained!

OMG! I got trapped by the JIGSAW !!

I played the recorder where i picked up from the floor..


(JIGSAW) Rise and shine, Jermenn. This is your wake-up call.
Every day of your life,
you have complaint so much...
About the people that are so dog.
Now you will be the cause of death.
Your aim in this game is to....
Persuade the dog hai in front of you, gain his trust,

When he is fully trusted in you, blow his head off with the gun in the flushing box.







You have until 6:00 on the clock to do it.
There's a dog hai in the room with you.
When the shit water is overflowing from the toilet bowl.
the only thing left to do...is shoot yourself.
There are ways to win this...
hidden all around you.
Just remember:
"X" marks the spot for the treasure.
If you do not kill the dog hai by 6:00 ...
then all the people around you will got infected and
they will turn into bunch of dog hais as well, Jermenn.
And I'll leave you in this room to get drown by the shit water.

Let the game begin. (JIGSAW)


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!






*I took the flush box pictures from a public toilet in JB, it's really disgusting.

2 comments:

gaL said...

eww.. super disgusting. why must lock it? got treasure is it. haha.


good writings of riddle. ;)

Anonymous said...

hahha
diu

you sure spend dman fucking alot of time on taht picuture
hahha