Thursday, February 21, 2008

During Chinese New YeaR...

I had much fun from what i've expected earlier on this Chinese New Year.


I shopped for my new clothes in Pavillion which i thought i ain't getting any new clothes this year. I spent about RM 1 k for 3 shirts, pair of shoes, and a cap. Yeah! I spent alot yet i am satisfied! =D


I thought it will be a very boring celebration for me but i was wrong!


New year eve i had my reunion lunch and dinner with my family, then i did last minute shopping for my new clothes in pavillion.


At night i followed my parents to templer.


There was a ceremony which we have to serve cups of tea to our parents to show our love and respect to them.


After the end of the ceremony, i went to Jan's house as usual. Every new year eve sure go to kacau him and his family 1! But this year was slightly different, there were more crowded compare to past few years. We whole bunch of monkeys gamble till late night.


The next morning was 大年初一 (Chor 1)



I went back to my hometown Bentong. (My father's hometown actually =P)


Then i had my another reunion lunch with my relatives.... it's all about eat... we were planned to eat the most famous dessert in Bentong, ICE KACANG! Unfortunately, we never made it. Because the foods from new yet eve were still in my stomach and they don't even get to digest yet!



So my father brought me and joanne to the most famous scenic spot in Bentong, the lover's waterfall (情人瀑瀑)!









Too bad we didn't brought our swimming suits...



Few years back during the CNY. It were so empty when you went to the shopping malls. We don't have to worry about the parkings, queue for foods and movie tickets...

But during this CNY, it was super pack in shopping malls.... It's even more people compare to normal days...

There's only 1 thing i like the most in One utama during this CNY....




This monkey! The smallest monkey in the world!



I will pay a visit to this little creature everytime when i go to One Utama.



It is just as big as my palm...




I asked the staffs there how much it cost.... They offered me rm7000 =_="


After discount it's RM5000 cash and carry...




I won't consider if it's just cost me around rm2000...


Besides the smallest monkey you can see in One Utama, you may also see the King Kong on the 5th floor...




There he is... (Joe, don't whack me when you see this!)

During CNY, what do we like to do the most????


Gambling?


Eat?


Searching for Edison Scandals?

Besides that, what i like the most during CNY is....... 逗利事!!!! Just greets any of the parents Gong Hee Fatt Choiiiii, Ang Pow Mari! Then you're the rich man!

So I formed my very own gang during this CNY. The ABR (Ang Bow Robbers)... I brought my gang along to every of my friends house just to robbed their ang bows!




That's what i've got .... until Chor 5.... WAHAHAHHA! Don't worry lar uncles & aunties, my gang will only active once a year during CNY...

I am so so satisfied with it... I love CNY! I think Eng loves it too.... Because...




He found the another part of his life... Ether? ...

Then we asked Eng whether he is happy or not...



This is how he responsed to us.... WAHAHAA! 1st in my life to see his pai seh face!

During Chor 6... Dicky brought the ABR to rob his friends...

1st strike we went to Ai Leng's house! Wa lau! It's really rugi to went to her house because i was the banker and i lost 15 bucks ler!

After that, we found that there's an eccentric behavior of Ai Leng and her family...

Some of us might be Christian, Muslim, Buddhism, etc...

But have you ever heard before Snoopism?



Can you see what is the status on her praying cabinet?



Yes, she pray to snoopy 1...no wonder she is so OhHHmmm laaaa!

*Last day of CNY, what you gonna do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But have you ever heard before Snoopism?"

Hahahahahahaha, alright that is funny XD

Anonymous said...

"But have you ever heard before Snoopism?"

Hahahahahahaha, alright that is funny XD

BeLL said...

haha,
dun simply say la...
we juz put it there for fun ok?!?!