Monday, February 25, 2008

Jay Chou World Tour 2008!

I can't deny that i am a big fans of Jay Chou. I admire his talent and i love his songs since his 1st album released.

I can also say that i won't wan to missed his concert. I've been twice to his concert before.

Unfortunately, i was over spent during this CNY, i can't afford the most expensive tickets yet the cheap ones were sold out.

I thought i would have missed the concert this time.... But i was lucky enought to caught up his concert at the very last minute with FREE VVIP TICKETS!

Joanne, Eng and i were super close to Jay!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



We were just few steps away from JAY!!! Jealous? =)

YEAH! JAY ROXXXX!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahha sial