Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Re: Oranouh

I just noticed that someone has left me a comment in one of my post (Thong thong thong thong! 18SX!).


Oranouh said... I had already heard the Asiatics were sexual maniacs... lol And, now, I have the proof of it ! XD


Oranouh? What are you talking about?


Since when sexual maniacs related to my post?? Make sure you left the right comment on the right post!


If you are really talking about me... then please take note that the pictures were all taken from the web. Just to clarify, i am not the one who took these pictures!


I just don't get why you still read the post since i have stated "kids who are under 18 please stay away from the post"???


I don't think my post is dirtyactually... it is all about criticizing the very last picture (the lady who accidently exposed her panty liner). I can imagine your feeling when reading my post and it's just like a western is watching a chinese comedy... It's totally different translation...

The most importantly is what you've said about "Asiatics were sexual maniacs"... As you can see, most of the pictures in the post are not taken in Asia and the ladies in the pictures are mostly western... It means that it were all your "very educated" western people who took these pictures...Do consider who's the sexual maniac now.



I've gone through your profile and i like it when you wrote there "I am not racist"!





thank you for visiting my blog anyway.



*A post reply to a 14 year old little kid who is trying to act like an adult...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I wrote this comment, I wasn't serious... it's western humor ! I know... my humor it's special and stupid !! LOL I don't want to hurt you :) Sorry.