Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We learn since we are kids...

funkygent: wtf he/shes just a kid ...leave that infant aloneeee

Am i too cruel? The infant no mama teach? The mama simply let him/her go insult other races?

e.g.: If a kid run towards you and fuck your girlfriend, will you let him go? At least slap him a bit lar!

Kids are all brain damaged nowadays!

We learn since we are kids... kids need to grow. You must be responsible for what you have said.

I am standing up for Asian. Yes! I can't say we are all normal, there are still bad guys and maybe like what you said "Sexual maniac". But not all of us... including me!!

I always got bullied when i was a kid. Every time when I entered the court, the senior always threw my ball far far away and chased me out... What can i do? I was too small and i ain't good enough to play with them. So i learn... I play hard... I learn from mistakes, i learn from the elderly... Until one day, me and my friends are good enough to play with them, but we still pay our respect to them even if we do have a chance to insult them when we won the game. But we didn't, we paid respect to them.

That's how i got all the titles like future star player, top scorer, team leader, etc. We even won the 2nd place in the very 1st competition that my team joined.

You think the kids still like us nowadays? They will show you middle finger and push you to the drain!

The new generation kids are too brainless..they are super childish. They pay no respect to the elder. They thought they are mature enough to think. (I can guaranty most of them are not! They are seriously dumb!)

In our generation, we still know how to consider what's right and what's wrong, we still listen to the old 1... But now? The old one have to follow how the kids act, or else they are "out"!

Hey hey!! What is the 1st thing you plan to do after form 5 (high school)? Learn smoking? Eat ecstacy? Go clubbing? Learn how to 3 some? HAHAHAAH! In my generation, we were only planning to get our driving license...

Once they have their license, their very own thinking, their very own point of view, they fuck no one. Everyone are retard to them by that time.

Yes, the old one are right, the younger generation are helpless...

*I just came back from jogging... I see no one is playing basketball anymore... They all were sleeping and planning to go Coco Banana later at night...

Lazy to talk about it , till then.

* and funkygent, no offense yea! chill!

No comments: