Monday, April 16, 2012

As-Salamu Alaykum from Dubai

Was in Middle East region 2 weeks back.

Was quite an interesting trip as I manage to meet another good old friend of mine there. :)

(Big Ass Aquarium in Dubai Mall)

(Waiting area for the restaurant)

(Some salad with pumpkin and unidentified leaves :) )

(Lamb with Mash Potatoes)

(Chicken with some sort of bean)

(Risotto with Mushroom and cheese)

(Desserts : Chocolate mud-cake with whipped cream, ice cream and carameled banana)

(Recommended by my friend. A specialty here. Iced Lemon tea with some mint and sour ice cream)

We were seated outside the restaurant where we were facing the Dubai Mall Fountain. Pretty Cool.



(My colleague and friend)

(Da Tallest building in the world - and I watched MI on the plane :) )

(Waterfall in Dubai Mall - It looks crystal like at night, but in the day it becomes silver)

(I have no idea what building is behind us)


All in all, it was really nice being able to meet a friend when you are traveling. My friend drove 2hours from Abu Dhabi just to meet me. Very kam dung. gahgahahahah

Anyways that all I have to share about Dubai.

Enjoy the Monday blues. :)

Signing Off,
Jan

2 comments:

jermenn said...

The last pic, I have no idea of what tower is it too, but I'm pretty sure the one on the right is Menjalara tower.

Jan said...

Haahahahaha, Ur Right!!!