Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello, from Home

Wow, it's been like how long since I last posted?!!!

wakakakkaka

OMG, so envy laa...i wanna go BANGKOK!!!
bang the cock cock to make it sounds kok kok kok!
T_____T

I miss waking up there at 6.30am for the wholesale pasar pagi!!!
I miss the salted fish fish!
somtam nua!~
mango tango~
siam square!~
aunty's tom yum kong!
platinum mall!
greyhound!

and I wanna go thonglor!
I wanna go vertigo!
I wanna go central world skybar!
I wanna go Terminal 21!
I wanna
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

6 comments:

prince of bangla said...

i wanna migrate to bangkok.,.. i don want to be prince of bangladesh ,,, i want to be kap kap prince!!!!!!!!

Sharon.Bee said...

bring me along!!!!!
I can be ur kap kap lui...helping u to take ur shopping bags...

Jan said...

Welcome back slut!@#@#

Come one day we go Bang Cock together gether!!

I wan find aguaa

Sharon.Bee said...

@.@

agua with gugu or lubang?
hahahahhaa

Jan said...

i think agua comes with both lubang and gugu.

=)

Sharon.Bee said...

some have 2 holes lehh
T___T

hahahaha
like those in my office call centre...they hav 2 lubangs~
lol