Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Me need boom boom earphones

MCH!

I just bought a earphone for RM200 last month and its already Koed.

Because i am flying again, I bought a temperory one for RM20 and its monster beat. Looks really cool but...The sound is like someone is closing the singer's nose while they are singing.

The difference really very lanjiau big.

I used to stand long flights by reading books. But since i got my Ipad I spend my time on more useless stuff like games and music. Music is a big must for me when I am travelling. espescially when I'm alone.

Nvm, deng chi sin.. wait for my geeky friend to come back from Hong Kong and he can help me get a better one. :)

Signing Off from Silver Kris Lounge.
Jan

2 comments:

jermenn said...

dude, I never know you are so into music nowadays, I will record more covers xD

Jan said...

hahahahh, I've always been into music but just not as crazy as u guys.

Sorry la bro, but I only like one song that you sing @ station One. hahahhaha