Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hoy From Manila

Had a short trip in Philippines last month. I don't really travel to that region quite often but I do like Philippines. Entertainment life is top class. Bimboness Level 15

But then we have to be careful as its not really a safe place. For both foreigners and locals.

(I forgot the name of this noodles... ahahahahahah. But its really something different. Don't really know how to describe it)

(My driver told me its part of Laguna Lake. I am not sure though)

(Lotus. Its full of these plants. Too bad it was not flowering)

(My driver is also something like part of the FBI (Philippines one, not US). He let me hold his gun :) )

(Don't play with guns kids)

I wanted to plan to go to a shooting range when i was there. But just couldn't find the time. My next trip, I will have try more local food as well. This trip too many commercial food :(

Cheers

Signing Off,
Jan




3 comments:

jermenn said...

he let you play his gun? omg~! xD

Sharon.Bee said...

LOL!!!

Jan said...

ahahah, i really meant it literally this time. gahahahahahaha