Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Sandakan again ...

I don't know should I blog or stop blogging ...

All I have to say is , I don't have a bimbo thing to share .

I hold a low level degree , work like low class site worker , live my life like a servant...

I travel to parlia places, company provide me a 2 stars hotel ? Or motel I'm not sure ... Work at the site like other foreign workers ... Everyone seeing me like useless one .. They called me si tao zai (son of the boss ,), said I'm here to travel ar? So easy la ur job .. I work , I sweat ... How people judged me like bai Kar jai ...

I'm depressed .. Of my life ... My life is purely sux ... Tonight , I'm drinking alone .. At this so called bimbo place .. Finally I have something to share ..

Whiner... Pathetic ...

1 comment:

Jan said...

Dude, this blog is called four whiners. Its where we whine about how sucky our life is. hahahaa.

but ur place really look bimbo. must be ur camera skills. :)