Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another collection of pictures

Okay , here is another post of my picture colection

Lets start with one if my MMU lab sessions , where they have this camera we had to use to take a picture of an object to study .
anyways , after the experiment , we played around with the camera ,
ehheheeeheheheOkay , since my g5 was with me , i decided to take a photo of it , i know i know , u guys are sick of photos of my mouse , but hey ... look at it , ITS SHINING!!!


Next i took a photo of my pencil box. This pencil box has been with me for a long long time . Alot of friends signature on it , since secondary school



With nothing else to take , i took a photo of my wrist , wahhahhahaha

Pictures all damn sharp , the camera damn cun!

Well after the lab , i decided to go to the toilet....but then i kena bluff ...



Sometimes MMU students can really stun cock me.








Oh yeah , and last month , on my way back to teluk intan, this big lorry over turn


Cool

its good to see that my VGA camera phone still has its uses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the toilet sign is cute. super creative!!!