Thursday, August 02, 2007

Irritating nyaaa

You know what is irritating??
spilling watermelon juice on your keyboard , fucking it up

buying a new keyboard, and spilling water on it again, only this time i got smart and bought a spill prove one

spilling water on my UPS , fucking it up aibt , but manage to recover it

spilling water on my CPU , lucky not much water went inside

and today , spilling sour sap juice on my G5 mouse

ooo fuck kau me

oh yeah , and yesterday , right after waking up , i was damn fucking blur , i put on my glasses, went to the toilet , pulled down my pants , hold my dick steady , and started peeing

when one side of my glasses fell of its frame and hit the toilet bowl , shattering , landing right in the middle of my pee

so just I flushed down the shattered pieces

haiz , now i am stuck wearing contacts for longer periods of time , and my contacts is more then 1 and a half year old , its really fucking my eye up...

got a feeling that time of year has come , where i get fucked every corner with stupidity and bad luck

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg.... better not let you handle any of my toys... :P
also when you get soundwave it's better if i keep it for you. just in case .. hahaha

Anonymous said...

:/ all the best to u. maybe it's just the right time to change to a new spec.

dun sedih sedih ah.

jermenn said...

aiyaaa.... next time be more careful mahhh can loooo..u always lun lun zun zun... =P chill lar!

Anonymous said...

Not sedih , Kik sam only , hhahah

soundwave.. i want!!

Anonymous said...

jan...i know u purposely terpour sour sop on ur G5 wan lar...tak sangka u really did wat i told u...XD...pour more water on ur G5..hopefully shortcircuited...then i help u change a new wan (if they let)...:P